- I Will Teach You to Be Rich, Second Edition: No Guilt. No Excuses. No B.S. Just a 6-Week Program That Works
- The Little Book of Common Sense Investing: The Only Way to Guarantee Your Fair Share of Stock Market Returns (Little Books. Big Profits)
- Invested: How Warren Buffett and Charlie Munger Taught Me to Master My Mind, My Emotions, and My Money (with a Little Help from My Dad)
- Estate Planning Basics
- Poor Charlie’s Almanack: The Wit and Wisdom of Charles T. Munger
- A Random Walk Down Wall Street: The Time-Tested Strategy for Successful Investing
- Rule #1: The Simple Strategy for Successful Investing in Only 15 Minutes a Week!
- Payback Time: Making Big Money Is the Best Revenge!
- Economics 101: From Consumer Behavior to Competitive Markets–Everything You Need to Know About Economics
- Day Trading 101: From Understanding Risk Management and Creating Trade Plans to Recognizing Market Patterns and Using Automated Software, an Essential Primer in Modern Day Trading
Recommended for kids
- The Elements of Investing: Easy Lessons for Every Investor
- Playing with FIRE (Financial Independence Retire Early): How Far Would You Go for Financial Freedom?
- Stock Market 101: From Bull and Bear Markets to Dividends, Shares, and Margins―Your Essential Guide to the Stock Market
- Investing 101: From Stocks and Bonds to ETFs and IPOs, an Essential Primer on Building a Profitable Portfolio
- The Behavior Gap: Simple Ways to Stop Doing Dumb Things with Money
- The Infographic Guide to Personal Finance: A Visual Reference for Everything You Need to Know